1. Content of the online service: the author accepts no liability that the information provided is up-to-date, accurate, complete or for its quality. Any claims to liability against the author that refer to material or non-material damage that are caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of erroneous or incomplete information are generally excluded insofar there is no demonstrable intentional or deliberate negligence by the author. All offers are subject to confirmation and are non-binding. The author reserves the right to amend, supplement, delete or to cease publication temporarily or permanently of parts of the site or the whole service without prior notice.
2. References and links: in the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks") that are outside the scope of the author's responsibility liability is solely restricted to cases in which the author was aware of the contents and it would have been technically possible and reasonable for the author to prevent use in the event of illegal contents. The author expressly declares that at the point in time the links were established no illegal contents were recognizable in the linked sites. The author has no influence whatever on the current and future organization, contents or authorship of the linked/connected sites. Therefore the author expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked/connected sites that have been changed after establishing the links. This declaration applies to all links and references established within our Internet service as well as to external entries made in guest books, discussion forums, directories of links, mailing lists and in all other forms of databases set up by the author to which written access to the content is possible. The provider of the site to which reference is made is solely liable for illegal, erroneous or incomplete contents and in particular for any damage incurred by the use or non-use of such information offered and not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark rights: the author endeavours to observe the copyrights of the pictures, graphics, audio and video sequences and texts used, to use his own pictures, graphics, audio and video sequences and texts or to make use of graphics, audio and video sequences and texts that require no licence. All specified brand marks and trademarks within the Internet service that may be protected by third parties are fully subject to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the property rights of the respective registered owner. The fact that a brand mark is merely named shall not imply that the brand marks are not protected by the rights of third parties. The copyright for items published and prepared by the owner himself remains the sole property of the owner of the sites. Any duplication or use of such graphics, audio and video sequences and texts on other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express agreement of the author.
4. Data protection: insofar as there is the possibility within the Internet service to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of this data by the user shall be done on an expressly voluntary basis. The utilization and payment of all services offered is - as far as is technically possible and reasonable - also permitted without giving such data or by giving anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of contact data published within the imprint or comparable information, such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses, by third parties to send information that has not been expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal steps against senders of so-called spam mails in the event of any breach of this prohibition.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer: this disclaimer shall be considered to be part of the Internet service from which this site has been referred. Should parts or individual formulations of this text not, cease to or not fully comply with the valid legal situation, the validity of the remainder of the document shall not be affected in its content and validity.